I am proud to be an experienced pediatric dental specialist who continues to train in all areas of this profession. These areas include such as orthodontics, implants, bone grafting, growth morphology, facial development, cariology, various sedation techniques, painless dentistry techniques, and psychological techniques relating to behavior management in exceptional health care needs patients and children.
As the eldest son of a local businessman and a schoolteacher, I have been trained on the reward of helping others within our community.
Having been raised in the area, I am devoted to the protection of our children’s future and health through dental education and the dental arts with patients, parents, grandparents, family, and friends.
- Residency and Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry 1999-2001 – Louisiana State University, New Orleans, LA
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine 1994-1998 – College of Dentistry, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Bachelor of Science, Microbiology Major, Chemistry Minor 1992-1994 – University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Associate of Science, 1990-1992 – Chipola Junior College, Marianna, FL
- 1998 Biomaterials Award, College of Dentistry, University of Florida
- 1998 High Achievement Award for Curriculum of Dental Care for Persons with Disabilities, Academy of Dentistry for Person with Disabilities
- Contributing Investigator for Research of Enamel Hypoplasia by Frank Courts, DDS and Jana Autio, DDS
- Thesis on Mineral Trioxide Aggregate and the Biomaterial Science of its Bioactivity
- Academy of Dentistry for Persons with Disabilities
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association American
- Orthodontic Society Florida Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Florida Dental Political Action Committee
- Florida Dentofacial Study Group
- Jackson Hospital Marianna Rotary Club
- Northwest Florida Dental Association